China, Shanghai, Global Business Solutions+
Senior AR specialist
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- To keep the customers’ accounts updated and to reduce customers’ AR balance and outstanding debts
- Follow up the outstanding or are about to due invoices on time 30%
- Reconciliation with customer and get AR statement confirmation from customer regularly, follow up the AR discrepancy 30%
- Follow up the collection according to the payment promise and payment plan 20%
- Regularly review customer credit limit based on NES and other background information 10%
- Keep good communication with business and related team 10%
- College Degree
- 1-3 years Working Year
- Accounting, Finance, Economic Major
- Good English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.