Trade Marketing Manager
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Management of the TSS budget subject to the marketing plan,
- execution of the activities in accordance with the schedules of the promotions and launches
- work with external suppliers regarding the promotional means (design, production, transportation) required for the BTL activities
- Construction planning and management of planograms at the network / branch / brand strength level. Working with the planogram managers of the key customers in collaboration with the company's trade managers and the marketing department, guiding the field sales team to the visible settings at the branch and brand level
- Ongoing inspection of customer varieties compared to the active variety of the company
responsibility for the annual stewardship budget, the work plan at the branch level
- analyze the Pharmacy Channel, budget allocation per sales person / branch, basic ROI feasibility study Issuing basket out reports according to customer and concentration in accordance with uniform parameters, working with different information systems: Panorama, Sterncast, segment
- Issuing and maintaining current reports: monitoring consumer prices on sale (bi-daily), commercial closing of displays (once a month), monthly and cumulative center-out basket report (once a month), monitoring of launches for new products (once every two weeks)
- Conducting field tours (2-3 days a week or as required) at the points of sale, accompanying and controlling the work of the flight attendants, implementing the planograms, implementing commercial closures and displays at the points of sale
- Experience of at least 3-5 years in trade marketing retail company
- required, full control of OFFICE software (POWER POINT, EXCEL),
- teamwork ability, independent
- analytical ability
- high level English
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.