ROU, Bucharest, Infrastructure Services
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure administrative activities in the reception;
- Distribute correspondence (received/sent), centralize and send to every department received documents;
- Answer the reception phone and ensure the inside-outside connections;
- Provide support for event organization inside the company;
- Welcome guests and guide them to colleagues who are expecting them;
- Ensure protocol for meeting rooms;
- Invoice processing (courier services, stationery, etc.)
- Ensure communication between headquarters and plants.
- Education: University Degree
- Experience: at least 1 year professional experience in similar activities
- Very good knowledge of English – writing/reading/ speaking
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook)
- Good planning, organization and control skills
- Initiative and determination to achieve
- True team player: team results matter more than an individual agenda
- Availability to work between 11:30 and 20:00, Monday-Friday
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.