Japan, Yokohama, Adhesive Technologies
Country Marketing Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Drive marketing strategy and executions for General Manufacturing and Maintenance business in Japan, together with APAC Marketing Head and Country Business Heads
- Key marketing scopes and aspects include Branding, Market Strategy/ Intelligence deep dive, Pricing, Market & Customers Activations, Digital, Portfolio Management
- Develop market & product line & customer penetration strategies to achieve SBU regional financial goals
- Identify short & long-term market opportunities / white spots and to develop strategies, business case & focused programs
- Prioritize and manage regional roll out of marketing programs (budgeting, project calendaring and delivery, contents localizations)
- Drive digital initiatives for targeted market audiences (social media, eCommerce, SEO, marketing assets) with global marketing team and external agencies
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in Business or Engineering fields
- 5-8 years and above of relevant experiences in marketing, market development/ business capacity career, preferably in B2B
- Strong leadership experience, with the ability to guide the team to the next level of success
- Strong communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills to work across different functions and with stakeholders in different geographies
- Preferred language: English (Good) Japanese (Fluent)