United States, Stamford, CT, Finance
Logistics Finance Senior Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsibility for the Regional logistics costs.
- Financial planning and target setting.
- Reporting of Monthly cost development and actual deviation compared to Plan, including key drivers and root causes.
- Definition of measures in close cooperation with the regional logistics team to further improve cost efficiencies.
- Define, initiate and control implementation of initiatives to improve transparency on the Logistic costs
- Act as a Finance partner for important Logistics projects and network changes
- Communicates actively controlling relevant topics
- Contributes to continuous improvement in controlling relevant concepts, processes and tools
- University degree with focus on Finance / Supply Chain / Logistics.
- At least 5 years of experience in Finance, preferably Supply Chain Finance.
- Experience in dealing with different stakeholders from different functions
- Strong ability to drive change.
The salary range for this role is $120k to $160k. This is the range that we in good faith anticipate relying on when setting wages for this position. We may ultimately pay more or less than the posted range and this range is only applicable for jobs to be performed in Connecticut. This salary range may also be modified in the future.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.