Hungary, Budapest, Laundry & Home Care
Marketing Intern (m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Assist the brand managers in daily business (prepare analyses, reports, data
- Administrative and organizational support for the marketing team
- Competitor monitoring
- Localization & finalization of creative assets (trade, POS, digital)
- Support in presentation preparation
- Interest in FMCG market environment, changes and innovations
- Business student, preferably specializing in marketing (at least 1 more year
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint user with great analytical skills
- Fluent in English and Hungarian
- Flexible and self-motivated
- Precise, well organized, communicative and creative personality
- Work for minimum 25-30 hours/week in Budapest (flexible working time)
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- Long-term development opportunity
- Flexible working hours
- Home office possibility
- Attractive compensation package: laptop, mobile phone, monthly BKK pass contribution, monthly meal allowance, quarterly package of Henkel products, etc.
- Shopping possibility in the local Henkel shop for our employees for a discounted price
- Learning opportunities: LinkedIn Learning, Henkel Learning HUB
- Participation into the employee referral program: referral bonus after successfully referred employees
- Employee Assistance program: free financial, legal, psychological and medical support available for you and your family members
- Great team to work with
- Multinational environment
- Exciting, complex work with challenging tasks
- Excellent opportunity to learn and develop yourself
- Future career opportunities
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.