Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Internship Digital Business
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Contribute to various projects and support within our finance solutions team
- Work in an agile, fast-paced environment
- Maintain and enrich specific knowhow based on internal and external sources
- Work in technology, methodology , business question and demands
- Be involved in the day-to-day business and work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical culture
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business related IT studies
- First experiences in the field of IT, finance, engineering or data science are of advantage
- Fluent English language skills required, German as an advantage
- Proficiency in Office 365 Power Apps, Sharepoint, Power BI
- Highly digital affinity combined with proactive attitude
- Intellectual curiosity and desire to learn
- Availability as of January for six months
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.