IND, Navi Mumbai, Adhesive Technologies
Specialist Logistics IN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for maintaining SHE Compliance in Transportation.
- Lead OTM/TMS planning and execution across the location.
- Dispatch / Vehicle Planning for Primary and Secondary transportation & deliver the results to meet the Service Level targets and customer satisfaction.
- Ensure the vehicles availability across the Plants for all regular and Adhoc material movements for timely material connectivity to avoid loss.
- Manage all type of transportation modes like full load, part load, parcel, train and explore sustainable multimodal options.
- Drive transportation efficiency improvement through increasing vehicle utilization, transit time adherence, detention control, adherence to vendor share and other vendor KPI’s.
- Analyzing transportation metrics through creation of database, factsheet preparation, should cost analysis for new bidding/ RFQ for FG & WIP.
- Designing vendor share weekly / monthly annually & revising as per actual performance monitoring the labor productivity of warehouses and highlighting the gaps for corrective and preventive actions.
- Manage complaints, solves issues communicated from transport planner during the planning process.
- Provides reconciliation of deviations in carrier invoicing with Purchasing / Finance.
- Implementation & support to ongoing logistics project in organization..
- Master’s in Supply Chain with relevant experience.
- Minimum 6 years experience in all over India Transportation (Domestic) and Logistics Project handling.
- Good communication skills, presentation skills and strong in MS Office, Agile, proactive in decision making, Analytical skills, Team Player, collaborative, Positive attitude, Quick learner and agility to adopt.