Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
(Senior) Project Manager Operations & Supply Chain (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manage and drive key strategic projects for Adhesive Technologies (e.g Footprint Optimization, Investments etc.) to drive growth, flexibility and speed and ensure that deliverables and benefits of projects are on time and in line with agreed targets
- Initiate, coordinate and conduct feasibility studies regarding product transfers, localization and make or buy scenarios
- Maintain comprehensive oversight of progress by managing and establishing the project governance as well as tracking process
- Ensure communication of project status and progress to steer-coms and coordination of all stakeholders involved
- Analyze, identify and develop the optimization potentials in line with the targets and strategy
- Support and train the organization in project management skills and consult with functional expertise
- Collaborate strongly with multi-functional teams on regional and global level, lead cross-functional teams, and manage complex stakeholder structure
- Bachelor's or Master's degree, preferably in Engineering, Supply Chain or Operations
- 3-5 years working experience in Supply Chain or Operations environment, min. 2 years in a regional or global role
- Proven track record in successful project management
- Ability to work in a dynamic project environment, lead multi-functional teams, challenge the status quo and drive change
- Strong communication, moderation and organizational skills
- Interaction on all management levels and E2E thinking
- Strong analytical skills and structured approach
- Fluent English with strong verbal and writing skills, German skills would be an advantage
- High level of IT skills, particularly in SAP and MS Office tools
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.