China, Zhuhai, Adhesive Technologies
Quality System Engineer
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Build up a robust IMS system to drive achieve the target quality performance. Enhance the quality mindset in all site colleagues.
- Audit pass rate 100% 审核通过率 100%
- IMS compliance 管理体系的符合性
- CCMS acheivement 客户投诉目标达成
- Quality Culture build up 质量文化的建立
- IMS Management include implement the internal audit to verify the compliance
- customer audit & visit management, make sure understanding the customer requirement and create action to fulfill the requirement before and after the audit.
- Build up Quality Culture by initiate the related activity in site.
- Quality Performance Monitoring
- Special Element Management
- Bachelor and Above, hold TS16949/ISO14001/ISO45001 Internal auditor Certification is preferred.
- Good Communication Skill with Team player
- Positive Attitude to handle all challenge situation and lead team toward the goal.
- Good Learner with master problem solving skill.
- Good Written and Spoken English Skill.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.