Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Digital Marketing Manager (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Executing digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display ads across the portfolio of Laundry and Home Care brands and international markets as well as upgrading and harmonizing digital marketing activities
- Plan, manage and execute the overall direction for global digital touchpoints, social media activities across global markets
- Plan, manage and execute special digital platform projects across global markets for a focused product category
- Conduct analysis of own/competitor's digital activities across relevant digital touchpoints for fast learning sharing and effective roll-outs
- Collect and analyze data from various departments and resources with regards to project KPIs for measurement and impact assessment
- Test and roll out new applications / functionalities
- Implement and manage digital campaigns and strategy development per brand cluster
- Lead front end and/or technical implementation of digital platforms such as brand websites, new tools, new social platforms
- Collaborate with global marketing team and creative agencies to organize effectively upgraded digital campaigns for launches/re-launches
- Translate the current communication strategy into a holistic mobile first digital and touchpoint strategy
- Drive consolidation and evaluation of existing local portals / channels into master architecture
- Successfully completed a Master’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Communication or related field
- A digital and communications professional with minimum 5 years of experience in B2C digital marketing
- Experience with marketing communications, content marketing, campaigns, integrated marketing, online advertising, mobile marketing, social media marketing, search engine marketing, display advertising, web analytics and lead generation
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Fluent English and German language skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.