PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Senior Analyst, Tax (US Corporate Income Tax)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Assist with Federal and State Research and Development Income Tax Credit process for North America region
- Prepare, review, and timely submit state tax reports and returns
- Assist in state tax notices and ensures that all are attended to, provided with response and corresponding payments are paid on time
- Communicate and interact with process owners, finance colleagues, and taxing authorities as needed to resolve accounting or tax issues
- Work on federal and state income tax related projects and provide suggestions for areas of improvements
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy; CPA license is highly preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years working experience in US Corporate Income Tax specifically for Federal and State Income Tax; Preferably obtained from a multinational or shared service center working environment
- Knowledge in SAP and CorpTax system is required
- Intermediate knowledge in Excel is needed; Simple automation experience using Macro and VBA is highly preferred
- Excellent command of the English language, with keenness to details, time management, and collaboration skills