At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitor the overdues development of the business
- Drive the overdues reduction program in the country with support of regional sales managers and their teams.
- Support all documentation requirements for sales team, debt collectors and customers when requested
- Develop and maintain working relationships with Finance/Accounts departments of key customers
- Convene and lead meetings with customers wherever needed
- Collaborate with internal Finance teams for customer invoicing when needed
- To give inputs to all internal Functions (including but not limited to: Administration, Legal, Customer Service, Sales) for smooth functioning of Accounts Receivables Dept
- Degree in Accounting
- Having active membership of SCOPA
- Arabic– native/fluent; English – fluent;
- Proficient in MS Office