IND, Kopar Khairane, Adhesive Technologies
Lead Customer Service Back Office IN
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The key purpose of the role is to assure Customer Service quality.
- handling team of 3 to 5 people.
- Monitoring Operational KPI tracking of team , coordinating with front office.
- In addition to leading this team, employee will are responsible to fulfill all administrative tasks related to manual and electronic order entry, customer and pricing master data administration, credit & debit note management, rebates and commissions management.
- Also taking care of invoicing, reporting.
- Provide solution for all type of issued including Henkel eShop monitoring (including tickets to IT).
- Any graduate with minimum 5 years of work experience in from back of customer service operation under supply chain.
- Should have operational team handling experience.
- Customer oriented, Accountable, proactive thinker, flexible.
- Good analytical skills.
- Fully conversant in order to cash related transactions & reporting functions.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- In depth understanding of processes and data analytical skills
- Monitoring operational KPI tracking. System proficiency in SAP and ( BI will be added advantage) ,
- Expertise in MS office,.