China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
APAC Brand Equity & Protection BDM
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Drive holistic brand protection strategy in APAC & globally to defend the LOCTITE brand and support brand equity growth
- Support development of SBU global LOCTITE brand protection strategy
- Implement SBU global LOCTITE brand protection strategy into APAC with enhanced local requirements
- Creation of project management office (PMO) to systemically execute & track all initiatives related to brand protection across all supporting functions
- Business interface for legal colleagues to obtain information and drive strategy implementation
- Collaboration with SBU marketing to support brand protection expansion aligned to SBU goals and strategy
- Quarterly executive level updates on strategy implementation and project status
- Preferable Years of Total Work Exp.: 10+
- Bachelors University Degree in Business or related field
- English required, mandarin a plus
- Willingness to challenge status quo
- Solid project mgmt. skills & organization
- Strong collaboration & stakeholder mgmt
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to multi-task
- Critical thinking skills
- Thrive in multi-cultural environment
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.