Germany, Heidelberg, Adhesive Technologies
Ops & Supply CHAiNGER Management Trainee Program (d/m/f)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you´re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Operations & Supply Chain Management traineeship will give you a broad overview of the role and tasks of operations and supply chain management at Henkel Adhesive Technologies and prepare you for a fast-track development in the organization.
- During this 18-month trainee program, you will be assigned responsible tasks and projects at one of our big production sites across the world, to build a deep insight into the different functions of operations and supply chain.
- The program includes three phases of 6 months:
Building your Foundation: You will join our production team and support efficiency and optimization initiatives.
Exploring new horizons: You will embark on 2 to 3 functional rotations in selected supply chain departments (Quality, Engineering, Logistics, Lean Management, Supply Planning or SHE).
Consolidating your knowledge: You will get involved in a strategic project in close collaboration with the regional and global supply chain teams.
- In parallel you will be introduced to the different supply chain and related functions like customer service, procurement, and sales to build a broad understanding of the organization. You will also benefit from individual training and development plan to prepare you for a future management position.
- As part of the program, you will receive a high level of visibility and guidance from an experienced mentor who will help you identify individual career prospects, give you feedback on your performance and agree development measures with you.
- Throughout the program, you will develop meaningful professional contacts and relationships with senior leaders, but also get the chance to exchange ideas and build a network with the other trainees involved in the program across the world.
- Upon completion of the program, you will be placed in a responsible position across the operations and supply chain organization at one our global locations where the knowledge and expertise learned through the program will provide you with a wide range of career opportunities.
- Bachelor or Masters Degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Economics with successful academic record
- Up to 2 years of experience, ideally within a multinational environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in German
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills with abilities in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- Strong problem-solving and analytical capabilities
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office
- Great aptitude for continuous learning and self-development
- Geographic mobility
- Willingness and drive to become a future leader
Start date is planned for July 1st, 2022.
This position is also available at the following locations (please visit the careers page for the other job ads): Düsseldorf (Germany), Dublin (Ireland), Környe (Hungary), Montornes (Spain) and Zingonia (Italy).
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.