IND, Gurgaon- Gurugram, Adhesive Technologies
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for product recommendations, customized products applications, new product demonstrations and troubleshooting for customers.
- Recommend solutions and performs technical visits (meetings, audits, demonstrations, troubleshooting, etc.) for customers with documentation
- Reports quality issues or customers claims to relevant parts of the organization.
- Work with application equipment to provide solutions to enhance customer adhesive related processes
- Reports technical results and contributes to customer presentations.
- Works effectively on SBU or Regional specific projects.
- Contributes to project plans and helps the team to deliver project goals.
- Supervise the laboratory work (incl. prioritization) for samples coming from customers and report technical results to customers.
- Quantifies, documents and reports Henkel solution’s value to customers.
- responsible for products application and technical training of field sales forces and customers
- Documents all activities in CRM tool or in the Technical customer service Lab requests database.
- Responsible for co-ordinate with sales, marketing, product development , members of TCS field team or project team
- Promotes internally SBU innovations and best learnings.
- Candidate with minimum 3 years of experience in Technical customer service.
- Post graduation is preferred.
- Solid experience and technical acumen in customer dealing, production line process,
- Exposure to line maintenance.
- Must possess ability to develop a deep understanding of the organizations business ,customers ,solutions, regional operating models,
- Comprehensive knowledge in the use of MS Office, digital tools.
- Creative thinking while facing problems and trouble shooting and finding new/niche solutions.
- Strong attention to details.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English. Project management and interpersonal skills.
- fusible for travelling.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We look for a diverse team of individuals who possess different backgrounds, experiences, personalities and mindsets.