Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Become our Data Analyst and improve your skills in MS Excel & Power BI!
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Marketing Data Analytics helps marketers not only know the behavior of their existing customers and protect its market shares but also expand into new territories. Would you like to be a part of the process?
As Marketing Data Analyst, you will be in charge of delivering reports of the performance to our Business Partners in Germany who are taking business decisions in marketing & sales areas. Preparation and analysis of periodic data results for Sales and Marketing departments
- Creation and update of reports and dashboards which monitor the ongoing results of customer and consumer activities
- Preparation and analysis of periodic data results for Sales and Marketing departments
- Advanced on-demand data analysis activities in the area of Marketing & Sales
- Transformation of obsolete reports via the new available technologies
- Supporting activities for Sales department
- Independent maintenance of your own reporting portfolio
- Pursuing your career goals via continuous access to a range of training courses
- English language on a fluent level
- Proficient knowledge of Excel (Pivot tables, formulas), PowerPivot and VBA is an advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Analytical thinking
- Communication and interpersonal skills – customer service approach with ability to interact with contacts at all levels
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary, equal to the amount of the basic monthly salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Referral bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Shop
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- Relocation bonus
- 5 sick days per year
- Home Office possibility
- Extra paid days off for special life events
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary: 1250 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.)