Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Senior Solution Architect - Demand and Supply Chain Planning (d/f/m)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Provide strategic direction and guidance to programs and activities in the area of Demand & Supply Planning
- Actively drive platform strategies and ensure consistent implementation of strategic dx priorities
- Steer optimization and/or IT projects e-2-e (analyze & design, build, test, implement, operate)
- Take necessary actions to steer, define and manage the solution portfolio in the Demand & Supply Planning domain
- Closely collaborate and further align with all other units within the dx operating model
- Master's degree in business informatics, computer sciences or economics
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in the field of responsibility
- Experience from at least one full supply planning solution implementation and S/4HANA project cycle
- Experience in architecture and solution design of demand and supply planning systems, SAP ERP innovation topics (e.g. SAP Predictive MRP or Demand Driven Replenishment) and at least two planning solutions (e.g. SAP IBP, Kinaxis, OMP)
- Fluent English language skills
- Ability to manage initiatives across teams and locations
- Strong analytical thinking and structured problem-solving capabilities
- Invest in relationship building with vendors (e.g. SAP) and show high self-motivation to innovate while adhering to global governance
- A team player who has proven to lead subject matter communities
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.