Turkey, Gebze, Adhesive Technologies
Lean Manager, Adhesive Technologies (Gebkim Plant)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Based out of Gebkim Plant, an award winning Greenfield site.
- Own and drive the Lean transformation agenda across both Turkey plants collaborating with all plant functions, as part of the Turkey Operations lead team,
- Drive simplification and streamlining in plant processes utilizing Henkel Production Systems (HPS) standards and digital tools
- Develop a lean culture through designing, training and coaching of lean tools and methodologies
- Identify and deliver productivity and cost savings projects through the use of problem solving and project management tools
- Collaborate with the regional and global Lean teams to develop tools and methodologies
- Coach and develop Lean Engineers within the department
- Bachelors in a relevant Engineering discipline, a Master’s degree is a plus
- 5+ years of practical experience in Lean tools application and developing a Lean culture
- Extensive knowledge of problem solving using structured methodologies such as A3 and Six Sigma
- Strong manufacturing knowledge with deep understanding of shopfloor management
- Advanced user of MS Office applications, expertise in Power BI is considered a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English with the ability to collaborate effectively with all levels of management