Ireland, Dublin, Adhesive Technologies
Facilities & Maintenance Supervisor
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Responsible for safe maintenance of plant and facility equipment & services for the Ballyfermot site, whilst maximising availability and efficiency.
- Deliver work plan and manage resources to ensure completion of all works and maintenance routines according to this plan.
- Support in the continuous development of plant & facility strategies, management of facilities systems and equipment.
- Ensure compliance, certification and calibrations according to regulatory, statutory directives and all other appropriate standards.
- Provide and present reports to demonstrate control and delivery of work plan.
- Manage change controls according to site requirements
- Engineering Degree or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Facilities and or building services.
- High level of proactivity to identify opportunities to improve delivery of services and improvement in the infrastructure & equipment.
- 5 years’ experience in general services.
- Knowledge of Emaint/SAP system
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office package
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic and target focused