United Kingdom, Hemel Hempstead, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Service Front Office Agent - Maternity Cover
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Act as the first point of contact for all customer service requests and responding to customer calls and emails regarding order enquiry.
- Process orders including order entry, expediting orders, changing orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies
- Proactively manage open order book by supporting end to end business processes
- Manage customer consignment stocks and third-party direct deliveries
- Proactively communicating with other departments, supporting finance team and sales in cash collection and bad debt activities
- Timely recording of customer complaints in SAP
- Previous customer service experience, preferably gained from within FMCG
- Knowledge of SAP would be an advantage
- Ability to work on own initiative, with a flexible attitude
- Problem solving and continuous improvement approach.
- PC literate with Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.