Mexico, Toluca, Beauty Care
Logistics Project Specialist BC MX
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If youâ€™re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Lead Logistics & Improve's Projects.
- Identify Savings and improves, ensuring operational applicability of logistics planning tools and supporting Sub-Regional / local Logistics data reporting and analysis.
- Key tasks: Coordinates with relevant stakeholders to ensure logistics processes and operations within the respective plant or BU. Controls logistics cost and prepares service report, drivers analysis and action plan monthly. Defines and standardizes logistics key processes. Manages the implementation with regular audit. Manages communication platform for internal and external customers Implements IT-system (SAP) modification and standardization. Supports development of reports linked to Logistics and Inventory Management.
- Knowledge in SAP (Medium)
- WMS (High), TMS (High)
- Business Intelligence Tools (Power BI / Medium)
- Microsoft Office (Medium)
- Experience in leading projects, design reports & KPIs, analysis of process in order to improve & reduce costs English Language (High)
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.