Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Internship Finance - Investor Relations
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be involved in the preparation of Henkel's full-year reporting incl. the Annual Report and work closely together with other teams in finance, corporate communications, strategy and Henkel's business units
- Prepare conference calls and organize roadshows/conferences with Henkel's top management
- Participate in finance and investor relations related project work and research studies
- Become fully integrated into the team and the daily business at Henkel
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business studies, which are ideally focused on finance, controlling and strategic management or marketing/communication
- Practical and international experience, e.g. by former internships or semester abroad, is advantageous
- Fluent English and German language skills
- Firm knowledge of MS Office applications
- Open-minded team player with analytical thinking, who is also able to work independently
- Availability as of October for 3 - 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.