At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Process & Systems Leader is responsible for the North American Beauty, Laundry and Home Care Consumer Supply Chain Systems testing, system process improvements, system trouble shooting and interface reports.
- The Process and Systems Leader acts as a super user for our Supply Chain community of 700+ end users with an FG SKU count totaling over 3,000 and owns training and end user documentation.
- In a technical capacity, the Process and Systems Leader is responsible for script writing and test script execution and will be able to translate business requirements to SAP, WMS, OTM respective IT support teams.
- This role primarily supports Beauty and Laundry Logistics execution across five 3PLs and currently three different WMS systems.
- Learn and understand all business process in relation to Logistics Execution (LE) SAP, WMS, OTM execution, supporting over $5 Billion Gross Sales for NA
- As a Superuser, troubleshot and deep dive along with resolve issues that Key Users are unable to resolve
- Support best in class EDI and IDOC process management, in transit reporting and Super User support, past Due Monitoring
- Lead SAP major release events/system enhancement activities for Distribution related activities