At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Part of the Henkel team in the Adhesives Automotive Components Product Development department at headquarters in Düsseldorf, focusing on the megatrend and growth area of e-mobility
- Development of new adhesives with heat conduction properties based on polyurethanes or other polymer chemistry
- Planning and preparation of test series and laboratory formulations
- Execution of characterization and specification tests, implementation of new test methods and documentation of test results
- Support of scale-up processes and transfer of laboratory formulations to series production
- Preparation of presentations on development projects for management, customers and specialist audiences