Germany, Düsseldorf, Controlling and Development
Internship Business Intelligence and Performance Management
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support group-wide digital projects in Group Financial Controlling
- Experience agile project management and collaborate with business and digital teams to create innovative BI and Analytics solutions
- Shape new ways of working through conceptual design and operationalization of new processes
- Work in a cross-divisional international project team and take on the role of a group-wide standard setter and knowledge facilitator
- Top student in business-related fields, preferably with a major in business analytics, finance or controlling
- International experience, e.g. working student jobs or internships
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Firm knowledge of MS-Office (advanced PPT and Excel analysis skills)
- Strong conceptual & analytical skills especially in advanced data/statistical analysis (outlier detection, driver analysis and predictions)
- Open-minded, flexible, and pro-active with a team player mentality
- Availability as of now for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.