Germany, Düsseldorf, Beauty Care
Internship Packaging Development
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Opportunity to be part of the international packaging team
- Active involvement in the development and implementation of global packaging initiatives
- Coordination and timing of development projects (project management)
- Contribution of ideas to our regional and global projects
- Supporting packaging and process optimization
- Student who successfully passed first semesters with focus on packaging technology or related fields (e.g. mechanical, chemical or plastics engineering)
- Practical experience, e.g. by previous internships, is beneficial
- Fluent English language skills, German or other languages are advantageous
- MS Office skills are required
- Strong communication and analytical skills
- Self-motivated, creative and open-minded team player with high level of independence
- Availability as of now for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.