Belgium, Brussels, Laundry & Home Care
Internship in Supply Chain & Project Implementation - Laundry & Home Care (m/f/x)
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Local Single Point Of Contact (SPOC) in project teams with Marketing, Master Planning, R&D and Purchasing
- Evaluation of critical paths in timings and follows up milestones, including status reporting, change requests and risk management
- SPOC towards local Copacker on briefing of new projects, project development and price control
- Coordination of Master Data processes with involved departments
- Providing support & follow-up within our systems (e.g. SAP) and bringing points of improvements
- Link experience & learnings from the role to a study project or thesis
- Academic degree in economics with a strong interest in supply chain in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Excellent knowledge of English language, Dutch or French is a plus
- Analytical skills, sense for accuracy, perfectly able to work in Microsoft Excel
- Strong personality with the will to succeed
- Enthusiastic, dynamic, and creative
- Team-player who thinks in terms of solutions, independent and driven by results
- Available for minimum 6 months full time as of end of June 2022
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 6 months internship, with a possibility of extension
- An internship allowance that covers meals, housing and transport expenses will be provided
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.