Netherlands, Nieuwegein, Beauty Care
Internship in Sales & Marketing Beauty Care Retail (m/f/x)
Henkel is for those who step up. Do you?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box – take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- A 6-month long internship to a highly motivated and talented student/fresh graduate
- Possibility to support our Sales/ E-commerce team within the Henkel Beauty Care Retail Sales Department in Nieuwegein
- Opportunity to obtain detailed insights into the exciting world of FMCG, cosmetics and the fascinating e-commerce business with brands like Schwarzkopf, Syoss, Fa and Nature Box!
- Put to practice analytical skills through analyzing of data (i.e. AC Nielsen)
- Process market data into useful information and convincing arguments
- Preparation of sales presentations for our clients
- Development of different innovative POS activities and tailor-made promotions together with the account team
- Day-to-day business assistance, follow-up and promotions forecasting
- Min. 700 euro/month compensation
- WO/ HBO student in Economics, Business or related fields
- Strong interest in Sales, Marketing and E-commerce in the field of Fast Moving Consumer Goods
- Self-motivated and creative team-player with a high level of independence and an open-minded personality
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office, especially Power Point and Excel
- Dutch is required, good knowledge of English and other languages is an asset
- Available full-time for six months as from April/May 2022
- An exciting and educational full-time internship in an international FMCG business
- You’ll be part of an international intern community
- Fun and educational events organized for the international (BeNeLux) intern community, with opportunities to broaden your network
- A 5- 6 months internship
- An internship allowance of €700 - €800 that covers meals, housing and transport expenses
- Continuous learning in a digital way via the Henkel learning hub
- This role starts from February/March 2022
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.