Germany, Düsseldorf, Purchasing
Internship Global Purchasing - HR
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support in sourcing the demand of Henkel's human resources departments, such as trainings, recruitment services, insurances, expat solutions, etc.
- Assist in global change and sourcing projects
- Steer your own projects with our support
- Collaborate with HR stakeholders, external suppliers, our legal department and many more
- Student who successfully passed first semesters of business-related studies, ideally focused on purchasing
- Firm experience with MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent English (written, oral) language skills
- Very good communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills to run quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Highly driven individual with ambition and commitment to take ownership
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.