At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Regional Product Line Manager will manage the full product lifecycle strategy for Henkel's North American (US, Canada and Mexico) through engaging and aligning with senior leadership.
- Implement product line strategy at regional level in support of GPLMs to drive sales growth and profitability improvements in both existing and new business
- Drive programs to reduce product costs (raw material, operating, freight & warehousing, complexity reduction, reformulations, localization) and to establish and attain target processing cost through collaboration with Purchasing, Operations, and Supply Chain
- Work with GPLMs to manage the product portfolio, review product classification and product complexity every year Support the raw material discontinuation and change process as a key contributor in the change control process.
- Facilitate introduction of New Products by coordinate all tasks related to set-up within our organization and systems.
- Drive customer satisfaction for the product line through interaction with internal Quality/Customer Satisfaction, Product Development, and Operations.
- Operate within the guidelines and policies established by the Global Product Management team.
- Manages and optimizes product profitability and COGs projects on a regional level in alignment with Global Product Management
- Manages ad-hoc crises such as raw material shortages