At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitor and improve KPIs for production processes
- Strives and being responsible for improvements and efficiencies in production / process area
- Overseeing the production process, drawing up a production schedule. Making sure that production planning is respected.
- Following technological trends and implement new relevant projects accordingly in the Plant and ensuring that employees take part in it.
- Managing the capacity planning, the cost and the investment budgeting of the production units with cooperation of engineering.
- Responsible for the motivation and performance of the team, Identifying training needs, also continuous improvement in safety, cost, productivity and quality
- Making the coordination with Henkel affiliated production departments for each technology development, improvement, best practice sharing and problem solving
- Ensuring that Henkel Safety, Health and Environment guidelines are implemented