At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
An exciting opportunity has become available to join the Consumer Adhesives Customer Service Control Tower team as a Graduate.
- Analysis, solution, and communication of short-term stock shortage management to support Customer, Affiliate, and stock replenishment orders.
- Interfacing with internal functions within Customer Service & Supply Chain functions.
- Apply Out of Stocks allocation rules to incoming sales orders & purchase orders to maximize service level potential to support Customer Experience (Stock Allocation)
- Management of Product lifecycle Phase Out/In of product portfolio
- Handling of high-level critical Escalations to avoid Line stop of financial impacts.
- Coordination of urgent internal rush order requirements in accordance with 4 eyes validation rule. (Delivery Monitoring / Stock Allocation)
- Monitoring of automated delivery creation process for timely transmission to Transport Planning Team (Delivery Monitoring)
- Support continuous improvement initiatives.
- Work proactively to ensure all local SHE objectives are achieved, whilst working in compliance with SHE regulations.