At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Competitive hourly rates plus $5000 sign on bonus
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Troubleshoot, read, and edit PLC logic
- Read and evaluate electrical schematics
- Troubleshoot using meters, laptop, schematics, and manuals
- Motivated to continuous improvement in the process to maintain optimum operation conditions and plant productivity
- Programming and installation of automation systems and interfacing with other factory control systems (PLC’s, HMI’s, robotics, drives and computers)
- Modifications and improvements to automation equipment
- Respond to emergency requests for immediate repairs. Availability to be "on call" for designated days or hours.
- Maintains specified records and logs of repairs, maintenance-related activities
- Performs preventative maintenance procedures following established program