At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be part of a team of highly motivated specialists in different regions that work together to further develop and communicate the Trade & Customs Business Process Owner program for Henkel Strategic Business Solutions
- Providing global support and advice to BU’s and functions in case of new processes to be implemented as well as training and supporting Regional Process Experts and local colleagues.
- Develop and drive the Trade Analytics strategy to facilitate the realization of the digital and innovation goals of Henkel
- Support the business and key users in digital initiatives such as digital commerce, as well as user support for integration of new acquisitions and divestments,
- Ensuring Global Trade and Customs compliance and safeguard template processes within projects as well as in daily work.
- Evaluating and implementing digital procedures for process optimization.
- Monitor customs regulations, adjust procedures and advise appropriate parties of changes
- Develop and maintain training programs for business partners involved in trade matters
- Represent Trade & Customs on strategic projects with cross-functional and cross-regional teams
- Opportunity to grow professionally and personally in a truly global organization
- Lead project and process initiatives for GTS, SAP or required Global Trade and Customs Initiatives.