At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Define and implement the Data Governance Framework to ensure compliance to all relevant internal and external regulations
- Implement and enhance the Data Catalog as a central tool to create data transparency and to automate Data Governance workflows
- Lead the regular Data & Analytics Governance Board to consult and align on Data Governance across projects
- Act as a Data Governance Subject Matter Expert for Data Owners, Data Stewards and Data Custodians at Henkel
- Assess latest market trends and industry best-practices regarding Data Governance
- Pro-actively identify opportunities for further improvement of the Data Governance Framework
- Work in a global, multinational Data & Analytics team in a dynamic and challenging environment