At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Henkel is the UK & global market leader in Consumer Adhesives, and at ACC we offer premium branded products to a broad target group ranging from DIY‘ers to parents buying crafting products for their children. Sellotape, Pritt, Loctite and UniBond No More Nails are just some of our iconic brands. Our success is built on a consistent innovation pipeline, true customer partnerships and leading category management.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for you to join as a Commercial Sales Graduate with your key objectives to support the sustainable and profitable business growth across a range of Key Accounts in the Consumer Adhesives business. This one-year programme is designed to develop knowledge, skills and expertise across a wide range of Marketing – brand management; social media; NPD; commercial awareness.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- 9 Month Graduate Internship starting November 2022
- Supporting the delivery of the sales and profit targets across the wholesale account portfolio
- Support brand activity across the accounts relevant to the sector
- Establish, build and maintain relationships with key customers
- Exceed expectations whilst ensuring we outperform the market and customer growth
- Assisting the National Account Manager (NAM) team with retailer presentations, promotional proposal submissions, stock management, and defined business development projects.
- Supporting the NAMs in the delivery of their strategic business targets.
- Support the wider team in the measurement and tracking of sales figures both internal and external
- Analysing customer sales and margin data, and provide insight into financial performance
- Attend and manage trade shows with our key customer partners
- Work closely with all internal departments, e.g. Brand, Trade Marketing, Category, Supply Chain & Customer Service