At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
***We are offering a $5,000 sign-on bonus for qualified candidates***
- Responsible for the production of all finished goods and intermediate products.
- Coordinating the production schedule, materials, manpower, and vessel availability to produce a high-quality product that meets customer demand on a timely basis.
- This position is responsible for maintaining a safe and efficient work environment.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving where and when a problem may arise.Transitions shifts and resolves production concerns by coordinating closely with other supervisors and managers at the facility.
- Review and revise production schedules to ensure materials are on-hand, and work instructions are correct.Gather the planned and actual numbers for production daily and report it on the daily report of operations (DRO).
- Support plant initiatives such as safety, environmental, quality, 5S and SAP.
- Directs all related personnel actions, including final selection, training, performance appraisal, discipline, and safety issues.Supports company culture and mission.
- Directs special projects and problem solving as required.