At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- The Innovation Project & Program Manager leads and manages global and regional product development, from ideation through commercialization, along with the innovative programs, to support Henkel's Consumer Goods Adhesives business. You will be the lead PM to support the business to reach growth and profitability goals, delivering new differentiated products promptly to our strategic markets. You will be working as part of a global team with strong cross-functional cooperation, taking the lead and guiding the team towards a timely and efficient implementation and utilization of resources well fitting with the strategic agenda of the business.
- Program Management ensures strategic alignment of the innovation programs in correlation with the business growth targets.
- Project Management includes managing stakeholder expectations, resources, timing, and deliverables in a range of individual innovation projects.
- Drives x-Project/business initiatives to foster best practices exchange and continuous improvement.
- Co-creates strategies and initiatives together with the marketing team to drive pipeline filling.
- Prepare and present innovative projects to the executive management team(s) in the review and decision-making meetings.