At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Ensure timely, accurate and transparent financial reporting for the Nordic region for select Business Units.
- Ensure that the internal controls environment operates effectively ensuring compliance to Corporate Standards and local laws and regulations.
- Act as a business partner working closely with the General Managers & regional business management to monitor business development vs. plan and contributing to achievement of business objectives.
- Ensure fast, timely and reliable monthly reporting of financial results in accordance with the relevant Corporate Standards and local laws & regulations.
- Support the periodic audits conducted by designated external and internal auditors of the company.
- Manage the Controlling team in Stockholm providing overall direction and guidance.
- Ensure that day-to-day controlling responsibilities are performed to a consistent & high quality and in line with the objectives of financial governance and business partnering.
- Collaborate with the other Finance Process Heads based in Stockholm to ensure team spirit and high motivation levels within the Finance organization.