At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
Job Summary: A Quality Engineer is responsible for maintaining and improving Henkel's quality systems. The quality engineer is responsible for assisting in the management of customer specification reviews, customer requirement reviews, customer complaints, corrective actions, maintaining & creating quality procedures, mathematical analysis, capability analysis, statistical process and quality control, document control approvals, internal and customer quality audits. Additionally, the quality engineer may be involved in raw material changes, product development, ADP qualification process, supplier quality assurance and the initiation and control of changes to customer process control.
Act as site Audit Manager, including scheduling, coordination and execution of internal and external system, product, layered process and customer quality audits.
• Lead continuous improvement projects using Lean Six Sigma and A3 problem solving methodologies.
• Manage material specifications and customer requirements for assigned products and processes.
• Support management of change, MOC, including processing customer requirements review.
• Support the set-up and maintenance of quality master data.
• Facilitate problem solving teams to resolve customer complaints and internal nonconformances.
• Support the development of product special characteristics identification and capability analysis in the production environment.
• Drive actions related to production quality concerns including determining root cause and corrective actions related to audit findings, process deviations, out of trend analysis and out of specification analysis.
• Use process and data driven analysis to improve quality and customer satisfaction.
• Operate and maintain information in the assigned technical and quality databases, successfully achieving the objectives for the assignment.
• Lead others, including delegation of activities, to successfully complete projects and investigations.