At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Development of comprehensive, disruptive education strategy for Joico across all business channels, including live curriculums, shows, Academy programing, digital elearning, interactive experiential, and social learning. Updates all plans according to market needs and an evolving landscape.
- Manage, update, and evolve all e-learning platforms including Joico Education on
- Demand, Virtual Classroom and JoiColorSystem App
- Education lead for video production projects. Includes pre and postproduction education initiatives for best-in-class results. Leads all artist direction for all video shoots, content shoots, events.
- Oversees and leads a team that creates, implements, and customizes videos, education curriculums, and content specific to brand objectives-across all channels and platforms.
- Includes Pro and Consumer.
- Directly provides leadership to a team of full and part-time reports, that includes coaching, development, and strategic direction.
- Works closely with Sr. Management on creating and presenting current and long-term plans, insights, analytics, research data, to internal and external stakeholders and customer partners.
- With Sr. Director, strategizes, develops plans, and manages partner relationships including, Behind the Chair & Joico Collective Artist team
- Leads the education strategy, design, pre, post and execution of key education events, including JoiCon, yearly trainings, events and shows. Including budget planning.
- Helps to design and manage education and influencer teams across all categories of brand objectives. Strategizes, recruits, and builds a team of partners based on alignment with Sr. Director and brand needs. Fills gaps in DEI to present content that represents all hair types and textures on all Joico’s platforms.
- Responsible for forecasting and budget management within education, training, shows.