At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Monitor status and follow up on global master asset development, including coordination with external agencies (e.g. tv campaigns)
- Collect global master assets and coordinate with countries for adaptation and further development
- Ensure end-to-end project development of local assets
- Acknowledge receipt of received requests, provide time and cost estimates per project
- Review and preflight instructions and materials received
- Check where to source for materials (Digital Asset Management, existing team assets, etc.) and identify how to acquire missing resources
- Verify that all requests are tracked on identified tools, information placed correctly, and assets saved on proper channels throughout the process
- Track / monitor projects to ensure they are well within communicated deadlines