At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Develop the Channel & Category Strategy for some of our most ambitious growth channels: Grocery & Convenience
- Lead Category Management projects following the Henkel Category Management ‘Blueprint”
- Work to maintain the Category agenda to enable the business to drive and own the customer category results
- Champion and proactively lead ‘shelf excellence’ including range, fixture layout and POS creation to aid shopper navigation and increase market penetration
- Work cross-functionally with Brand Marketing & Sales to identify opportunities for growth within the categories
- Create compelling category sell-in stories in close collaboration with sales & brand marketing team e.g. for NPD
- Initiate and execute Channel Audits & Channel Plans within the annual planning cycle
- Plan & coordinate yearly omni-channel shopper activation calendars (incl. merchandising planning) based on channel and brand plans
- Present and align the channel & shopper strategy and recommendations with the UK/IR Leadership Team
- Manage and plan channel budget spend
- Manage and develop one direct report