Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship R&D Application Development
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Support the analysis of product development experiments and application tests
- Interact with production and quality departments
- Formulate ideas and elaborate individual development steps to compare products
- Evaluate comparison criteria and cluster products
- Carry out laboratory tests
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in chemistry, material science, polymer chemistry or related studies
- At least one year of professional experience in the laboratory in the field of inorganic chemistry
- Good English language skills
- Ability to independently develop and implement the ideas developed
- Cooperation-oriented and open-minded personality
- Ability to plan and set priorities
- Availability as of now for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.