Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Internship IT - Consumer IoT
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you’re up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Be a part of the IoT center of excellence and work on strategic consumer IoT projects and topics for Henkel dx
- Conceptualize and execute consumer IoT show cases in our IoT labs (Berlin & Düsseldorf)
- Get the chance to become a fully integrated team member and to support our team by developing concepts as well as providing ad-hoc information
- Be involved in the day-to-day business
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, transparent and non-hierarchical culture
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters in business-related studies, ideally focused on digital technologies, with B.Sc. in electrical/electronic/IT engineering or similar background
- First practical experience, preferably in consulting or industry
- Experience in the field of software development or analytics is an advantage
- Very good written and spoken English skills, German is beneficial
- Advanced MS Office skills are required
- Creative thinker who enjoys working in a diverse and intercultural rock-solid team
- Availability as of September for six months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.