We are hiring immediately a Purchasing Manager to join our organization onsite or in a hybrid capacity.
WHY JOIN HENKEL
We are committed to providing you the best employee experience possible and have won multiple top employer awards for going above and beyond in supporting our team. In addition to paid time off, 401k matching and health insurance (that starts on day 1), you will get:
- Smart Work: Have the flexibility to work onsite and remote based on your schedule
- Career Progression Opportunities: Grow within our global organization by defining your own path and working within different regions, business units and functions
- Family-Friendly Benefits: Have access to paid parental leave, the Henkel scholarship program, 15 free days of daycare, discounted child- and elderly care
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Repayment Assistance: Receive monetary support to continue your education
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Manages relationship to local key stakeholder, collaborates on initialization of saving projects or further benefits
- Specifies reg./local demand, creates spend transparency by analyzing purchasing data, defines specific metrics as basis for negotiation
- Screens the markets and identifies potentially new suppliers, prepares and conducts efficient and compliant (e)-sourcing activities
- Develops supplier decision memo for local business, awards and implements suppliers, establishes contracts in cooperation with Legal
- Tracks and benchmarks sourcing decision, consults category for the sourcing strategy development
- Guides the local business colleagues on compliance and sustainability in sourcing
- Steers regional and global project roll-outs and change management on local level
- Escalates path for process service level and quality of e2e StP operations, ensures governance and compliance for StP related activities
- Manages local/regional supplier base and identifies potential supplier rationalization
- Steers the enablement of digital suppliers and content for the buying channels to cover local demand efficiently
- Guides local business on buying channels/order process for MRO
- Executes and tracks defined StP transactions in case of legal local or market requirements