Slovakia, Bratislava, Global Business Solutions+
Senior SAP Developer for Finance & Controlling
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you are up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Cooperating with other consultants and users in the Finance & Controlling area, to design and implement best practice solutions across the different regions in a global IT environment
- Delivering SAP programming solutions (ABAP, OData, Object oriented programming, RICEF) on global enhancements and projects
- Pro-actively identifying opportunities for further improving Finance & Controlling
processes and IT solutions, with a focus on SAP and related interfaces
- Participating in internal knowledge sharing and upskilling sessions
- Support with full end-to-end S/4HANA migration
- Support implementation of future cloud solutions
- At least 5 years of practical experience in SAP projects in an international
environment, specific experience in ABAP developments in SAP FICO
- Nice to have skills: Experience on SAP Business Technology Platform (former SAP Cloud Platform) and developments via SAP Business Studio, WebDynpro ABAP, SAP Fiori/UI5, API
- Solid understanding of Finance & Controlling processes is an advantage
- Excellent language skills in English
BENEFITS WE OFFER
- 13th salary, equal to the amount of the basic monthly salary
- Performance-based bonus up to 110%
- Referral bonus for referring a suitable candidate from 500 to 1000 EUR gross
- Extra contribution to lunch vouchers
- Cafeteria benefit system
- Henkel Kindergarten
- Life insurance
- Health care package
- 5 sick days per year
- Possibility of remote work within Slovakia
- Extra paid days off for special life events
- Relocation bonus and ProRelo help
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Minimum salary:3 000 EUR gross (Of course, an overpayment is possible depending on the respective training, qualification and professional experience. The gross salary is based on these aforementioned criteria and is finally determined after the personal interview.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Regular
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.