Germany, Düsseldorf, Laundry & Home Care
Internship Marketing - Global Digital Media
At Henkel, you can be a game changer and craft your career. Unleash your entrepreneurial spirit by bringing your ideas to life within a global team. Our leading brands and technologies, along with our high-performing businesses will provide you with countless opportunities to develop your skills and explore new paths. Your career at Henkel will contribute to a more sustainable future, while you grow within our vibrant, diverse culture of trust and belonging. If you're up for challenging the status quo, join our team of pioneers and make your mark on the future with us.
Do you dare to make an impact?
- Handling of the Henkel Global digital media tools such as Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads
- Responsibility for own digital media projects
- Assistance to the digital media team in the setup and maintenance of digital dashboards
- Creating reports of digital media campaigns out of different tools
- Professional training-on-the-job with high responsibility in an international company
- Student who has successfully passed first semesters of business administration, media, (digital) marketing, computer science or similar
- First practical experience acquired through internships or working student jobs is desired
- Fluent English language skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office – especially MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
- Enthusiastic team player with flexibility, analytical & communication skills and with a proactive work attitude
- Availability as of 15th of July 2022 for ideally 6 months
We offer you an attractive salary between € 800-1960 gross per month. The exact amount of the remuneration depends on the desired duration, the type of internship (voluntary or mandatory) and existing degrees.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to gender, origin, culture, mindset, generation, disability, religion and sexual orientation.
Contract & Job type:
Full Time, Limited Term
Please do not use this email address for sending your application or CV. To apply, please click on the "Apply Now" button below. Applications sent via e-mail will not be accepted.